- Certain courses fill up quickly so sign up quickly to avoid disappointment
- To register for the courses you need to be a Stratford Original BID member and will need to provide the password Stratford. Most businesses within Stratford Town Centre are Stratford Original BID members. If you are unsure if you qualify for this service, please get in touch, stating your employer.
- There is a maximum of 4 employees per business, per course. If you would like a bespoke course please contact us.
We have partnered with Meercats to provide our members with exclusive offers on a wide range of services such as; gas & electricity, merchant fees, telecoms, water rates and much more. So far our members have saved over £42,000, but there is a lot more money to be saved.
Contact us to see how much money you could save.
- Save up to 50% on utilities and waste management. Meercat Associates will review your existing usage and arrange the best tariff.
- Pay less for telecoms, IT and digital network services. The company offers VoiP solutions, IT support, high-speed connectivity, etc.
- Do your testings. Meercat Associates will take care of Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Risk Assessments, Fire Alarm Testing, Emergency Lighting Testing, and other.
- Get any pest-control problems resolved.
The Stratford Original Joint Procurement service is free to all BID members and will be saving you time and money.
My Stratford Rewards helps ensure that the consumer continues to shop and save in Stratford town centre, benefiting local and independent business. So far we have 19 live offers from 17 BID members, and there has been an increase in consumer demand for our rewards card.
How to get involved
All you will need to do is fill out the online form stating what reward you would like to submit. This could be anything from 10% off a meal to 2 for 1 tickets to a theatre performance. If you would like some inspiration, visit our Rewards page to see what other local businesses have offered.
Benefits for your business
- Promotion through our website, social media, emails and printed newsletter
- Increased customer loyalty
Join the other 57 BID members who have saved money through our waste and recycling scheme. We subsidise 67% of your mixed recycling costs, meaning you only pay 33p per £1.
As well as saving money through our First Mile scheme our members help contribute towards a positive impact on the local environment too. By utilising First Mile's services helps to consolidate the number of vehicles/waste & recycling collections entering Stratford town on a daily basis, and therefore our members are helping to reduce the levels of carbon monoxide and smog in the air, reducing pollution with fewer vehicles entering the town centre.
What can you recycle? Besides mixed and food, First Mile helps with glass, paper, stationery, toner, battery, cardboard, light bulb, and other recycling.
Over the past 12 months* our members have recycled an astonishing amount of business waste, equivalent to:
- 712 trees
- 88 tonnes of C02
- 44,427kwh of energy
Don't hesitate to contact us for more details.