10 Week Free Food Business Training Course
Do you want to run your own business, but need some help getting started?
Do you have a passion for a winning food idea?
Funded by BowArts and delivered by GCDA
The course will cover:
• You and your ideas
• Legislation and the law
• Health and Sustainability – how to capitalise on these themes to maximise your profits
• Product Development – ensuring you have the best product possible
• Running your Business – logistics, production, trading opportunities and more
• Finance – how to price your product correctly
• Promotions and Branding – how to sell yourself and your business product
• Business planning
Book your places here.
10-week course 7th March - 16th May, Thursdays 10.00 - 13.00 at the Lockside Kitchen, Newham