COVID update: Percy Ingle is now open from 7.30 am until 6 pm. Only 2 customers at a time are allowed in the store.
The first shop of the family bakery was founded by Percy Ingle in Hackney.
Their Stratford bakery is the ideal location to enjoy a warm drink, roll or pastry either as a quick breakfast or tasty treat for lunch. Stratford has a thriving community life and has seen a huge regeneration bringing the area a new lease of life. Ingles is in a prime location just a short four-minute walk from Stratford Station, but there’s also plenty of car parks situated in the surrounding area.
Want to grab lunch or a Gran Café Coffee in Stratford?
Did you know:
- All their tea and coffee comes with the Rainforest Alliance ‘Seal of Approval’
- They offer a selection of vegetarian and vegan products
- They only use free range eggs in our products
- Most of their baked goods are hand finished in line with our family tradition
- Percy Ingle recently partnered with CanO Water in attempt to remove plastic bottles from their shelves
Find Percy Ingle on social media: