Feedback from a participant of the Emergency First Aid at Work course which took place on the 12th September 2019:
''It was quite good. I really enjoyed it. I like the fact that he [the trainer] got us to do things so we know how to do them correctly. It was my refresher but I can see things changed since I have mine done. I would definitely recommend this course. The tutor was good. He kept us interested throughout the course and it’s something that some of the tutors are not able to do...''.
Anna Miszczuk from Bizniz Point Stratford, 44 Broadway, London E15 1XH
- Certain courses fill up fast so sign up quickly to avoid disappointment
- To register for a course you need to be a Stratford Original BID member. Most businesses within Stratford Town Centre are members. If you are unsure if you qualify for this service, please get in touch, stating your employer.
- There is a maximum of 4 employees per business, per course. If you would like a bespoke course please contact us.
We have partnered with Meercats to provide our members with exclusive offers on a wide range of services such as; gas & electricity, merchant fees, telecoms, water rates and much more. So far our members have saved over £42,000, but there is a lot more money to be saved.
Contact us to see how much money you could save.
- Save up to 50% on utilities and waste management. Meercat Associates will review your existing usage and arrange the best tariff.
- Pay less for telecoms, IT and digital network services. The company offers VoiP solutions, IT support, high-speed connectivity, etc.
- Do your testings. Meercat Associates will take care of Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Risk Assessments, Fire Alarm Testing, Emergency Lighting Testing, and other.
- Get any pest-control problems resolved.
The Stratford Original Joint Procurement service is free to all BID members and will be saving you time and money.
My Stratford Rewards helps ensure that the consumer continues to shop and save in Stratford town centre, benefiting local and independent business. So far we have 19 live offers from 17 BID members, and there has been an increase in consumer demand for our rewards card.
How to get involved
All you will need to do is fill out the online form stating what reward you would like to submit. This could be anything from 10% off a meal to 2 for 1 tickets to a theatre performance. If you would like some inspiration, visit our Rewards page to see what other local businesses have offered.
Benefits for your business
- Promotion through our website, social media, emails and printed newsletter
- Increased customer loyalty
Join the other 57 BID members who have saved money through our waste and recycling services. We subsidise 67% of your mixed recycling costs, meaning you only pay 33p per £1.
In addition to saving their money, by using First Mile services our members consolidate the number of vehicles as well as waste & recycling collections entering Stratford town on a daily basis. They help to reduce their carbon footprint and reduce the level of pollution in Stratford Town Centre.
What can you recycle? Besides mixed and food, First Mile helps with glass, paper, stationery, toner, battery, cardboard, light bulb, and other recycling.
Over the past 12 months our members have recycled an astonishing amount of business waste, equivalent to:
- 712 trees
- 88 tonnes of C02
- 44,427kwh of energy
As of 1st August Stratford Original BID members can now access discounted rates for glass recycling through our First Mile service.
This is a pay as you go sack service sold in rolls of 25. The service works exactly the same as the normal PAYG sack service, whereby the business puts the sacks out for collection and First Mile collect them the same day.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more details.