Alongside training and advice, Nwes can help you secure finance through The Start Up Loans programme, offering a wide range of benefits to you and your business. Helping you to develop a business plan and submitting this to an independent panel, a decision will be made and once confirmed you will receive a low-cost unsecured loan, business mentoring and a range of business support products.
Who can apply?
- Anyone over the age of 18
- Individuals setting up in business or who have been trading for less than 24 months
- Individuals based in England who are eligible to work
- Borrow up to £25,000
- Fixed interest rate of 6% (Typical APR 6.2%)
- No loan arrangement fee
- The maximum term of any loan is 5 years although the cashflow will dictate the term of loan and you will pay a fixed rate of interest
- Identification, address verification and credit check required
For more information on how to apply for a Start Up Loan please visit here