Property Advice Service
London Business Hub recognise that SMEs and micro business owners now more than ever need access to specialist advice and support to help them have a level playing field when dealing/discussing with their commercial landlords on a range of property issues some increasingly complex.
This program is designed to:
- Provide FREE support and advice to London based micro and small/medium-size businesses
- Cover issues such as signing your first lease or licence, renewing an existing one, rent disputes, considering going to arbitration and eviction.
The core support will comprise of:
- A series of free masterclasses on topics such as Business Rates, Lease and Landlord Negotiations and more
- The provision of 1:1 sessions, lasting 1 hour, for a selected group of London based micro or small/medium size businesses with Gerald Eve (International Property Consultants) and/or other legal professionals
Is this programme for you?
To take part in this programme your business needs to:
- Have 250 or less employees (including yourself)
- Have an annual turnover below £44m
- Be based or trading in London
To register or to find more information please visit London Business Hub.