Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace
WHO REQUIRES THIS QUALIFICATION?
This qualification has been designed specifically for those individuals who are required to have a basic knowledge of health and safety practices that are essential in the workplace. It is also ideal for those entering the workplace for the first time or looking to progress in an organisation.
WHY A HIGHFIELD QUALIFICATION?
Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating over 350,000 learners a year. More learners complete a level 2 award in health and safety in the workplace qualification through Highfield than through any other awarding organisation.
We’re extremely proud to be a Highfield-approved centre and offer industry-recognised qualifications that will enhance learners’ career prospects.
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
- the duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
- the benefits of good health and safety in the workplace
- the process of risk assessment
- hazards and controls in the workplace
- responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace emergency procedures
- the importance of reporting accidents