New COVID - 19 courses!
COVID-19 Secure for Hospitality
COVID-19 Secure for Retail
COVID-19 Secure for Working in Offices
COVID-19 Secure International
These courses are for BID members only.
When your employees are on furlough they cannot undertake any work but can take part in volunteering as well as training. This is a good time and opportunity for your staff to get essential training done.
Registration is essential. There is no deadline but registration will close once a certain number of places is reached. Limited to 2 places per business. Within a few days after your registration, you'll receive your login details to your chosen course(s). After your training is done you will receive a certification of completion.
Alternatively, register by sending an email to email@example.com. Please, indicate the training course(s) and the number of people participating.
The full list of training courses you can choose from:
- Food Safety Level 2
- Health & Safety Level 2
- Personal Licence Holders
- Fire Safety Level 2
- Manual Handling
- Care Certificate
- Spectator Safety
- Asbestos Awareness
- Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events
- Customer Service Level 2
- An Awareness of Warehousing and Storage
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Infection Prevention and Control + New COVID-19 Module
- COVID-19 Secure for Hospitality
- COVID-19 Secure for Retail
- COVID-19 Secure for Working in Offices
- COVID-19 Secure International
Short courses 20-40 min:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Introduction to Fraud and Fraud Prevention
- Managing Conflict
- Self-Awareness and Personal Development
- Stress Management
- Team Working
- Equality & Diversity