Newham Council has now received the full amount of grant funding from the central government. They have been reaching out to eligible businesses in order to collect details to be able to make payments.
There is the eligibility check and application forms on their website.
➣ Small business grant fund - 10,000 grant payment
- You have been receiving Small Business Rates Relief on 11th March 2020
- A rateable value is £15,000 or below
➣ Retail, Leisure and Hospitality Grant
‑ Businesses in these sectors with a rateable value of £15,000 - £10,000 per property
‑ Businesses in these sectors with a rateable value over £15,000 and less than £51,000 - £25,000 per property.
‑ Businesses with a rateable value of £51,000 or over are not eligible for this scheme.
Eligible businesses include:
- cafes, restaurants, take-aways and drinking establishments
- cinemas, music venues and nightclubs
- petrol stations
- gyms, leisure and sports facilities
- estate agents and letting agents
- betting shops and bingo halls
- hotels and guest houses
- Charities which would otherwise meet the criteria but whose bill for 11 March had been reduced to nil by a local discretionary award should still be considered to be eligible for the RHL grant.
Contact Newham Business Desk for general advice and support by calling 020 3373 7373, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org