Census Support Service - Contract Opportunity in Newham
Within Newham, there is a new and additional contract requirement for a maximum of FOUR Advisors with a minimum service hours per week level of 70 HOURS PER WEEK, with a total service contract value of £8820 and a training payment of £700. The contract will run March to May.
● In order to enter into a service contract, your organisation has to be either registered with Companies House or The Charities commission (Local Authorities and Libraries) or be part of a local government organisation.
● You must commit to undertake a basic DBS check for all staff working on this project.
● You must be able to offer the Census Support Service for more than 35 adviser hours per week.
● You must be operating out of one or more physical locations, have a minimum of 3 devices with a wired internet connection or strong wifi with anti-virus software
installed on each device.
● Must have Employer Liability & Public Liability Insurance