London Business Hub Update
The upcoming Business Help Series webinars are as follows:
- Grow Your People: Build a Successful Business: 10am to 4:30pm, Thursday 10th February 2022 - Learn how to build your business through effective management and development of your employees. Register Here.
- E-Commerce 101: The Fundamentals of Building an e-Commerce Strategy: 10am to 4:30pm, Thursday 24th February 2022 - Explore how to utilise e-Commerce to successfully market your products and sell online. Register Here.
All ERDF eligible SME’s in London can continue to benefit from free 1:1 support of up to 12 hours with one of our advisers.
Please note they offer virtual appointments only until the Government’s further guidance on working from home is revisited. Appointments can be booked via their website: Business Advisers - London Business Hub
As part of the wider London Business Hub’s programme, they have launched other exciting initiatives to support London businesses. These include:
- Property Advice Service Webinar – the next one takes place on Tuesday 22nd February 2022.
Provides SMEs access to free masterclasses to find the right space and fully understand the costs associated with renting a property and understand leases, rent negotiation & business rates.
- Recover and Grow – OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS. 6-week intensive programme for business leaders looking to navigate the impact of COVID-19 and set a roadmap for the future to build confidence, resilience and technical knowledge. Register for March’s cohort now at: https://www.businesshub.london/resource/recover-and-grow/
- Peer Networks – a place for business owners to come together, to share things they have learned and to help each other make positive, lasting change. Register for February’s cohort now at (deadline is the 21st January 2022): https://www.businesshub.london/resource/peer-networks/