TfL active travel toolkit
This toolkit is for employers who are interested in making active travel commuting options part of their recovery plans and beyond.
Inside you will find:
- Journey Planning tools
- Maintaining and accessing a cycle, including Santander Cycled business accounts.
- Cycle training
- Employee travel survey templates
- Inclusive cycling, opportunities for disabled or those who do not feel confident cycling. See some case studies here and check The Bankside Bike Train
- GoJauntly app: a walking app that can help your employees find quiet and pleasant walking routes between stations, with the option to add favourite routes to work, and share these with colleagues.
- Top tips for keeping your cycle secure - bike registration
- Incentives - introducing incentives such as rewards for employees who cycle or walks to work. Check the Cycle to work scheme: tax-free cycle purchase for employees with no cost to the employer.
The Streetspace for London plan will make it easier and safer for your employees to maintain social distancing on their way to and from work, and keep London’s air as clean as possible to reduce carbon emissions and protect everyone’s health.
Read the full version below for more details.