TFL support London's recovery
With more people returning to the office in September, this is to offer you our continued support as London recovers.
TFL have a range of information products to help you communicate with stakeholders and employees; covering their cleaning regime, fares and ticketing, journey planning and more.
TFL are happy to offer briefing sessions to run through the key information about transport and would welcome the opportunity to present at events you may be arranging. To arrange a briefing, please get in touch with KimberlyJarvis@tfl.gov.uk
Guidance is continually published on the TFL Business Travel Advice page. This includes summary infographics that highlight:
- Enhanced cleaning regime
- How the network’s air and surfaces are being independently tested by Imperial College London, with no traces of the virus found since testing began in September 2020
- When the quieter times are to travel on the network and how to obtain real-time information on how busy stations are
- How Oyster and contactless fares and price capping supports flexible travelling
- Priorities for keeping the network safe and secure, including the continued wearing of face coverings
- How employers can encourage those who can to consider walking and cycling, taking advantage of new and existing active travel facilities
A series of helpful videos has also been produced including:
- Back on the move - short films in which customers talk about their experiences of using the network to travel for work
- How our trains, trams and buses are well ventilated
- Keeping our buses, the Tube and rail network and taxi and private hire vehicles clean