Black History Month Callout
Do you need funding or support?
For more information contact Zainab Shaikh email@example.com. If you would like to discuss your ideas, contact Mohamed Hammoudan
07580 534 309 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The strands/themes for 2019:
- Children and young people – aspiration, understanding history and the impact on life today, Intergenerational and schools;
- Diversity – all African and Caribbean communities, and mix of heritage;
- Hair and food;
- Health and wellbeing;
- Inclusion, tolerance and respect of differences;
- LGBT+ POC (People of Colour) history;
- Musical history and heritage;
- Sharing cultural experiences and Slavery
Submission deadline 10am 5 August