Stratford has a diverse range of businesses. We will provide a range of opportunities, services and support to make it easier for members to run a business in Stratford.
We will lobby on key issues and relevant local and national business matters including proposed developments and change.
We will offer free audits to identify savings on utilities such as electricity, merchant fees, insurance and more.
We will continue to offer discounted and subsidised commercial waste solutions to increase recycling and cut waste.
We will deliver a programme of free core training courses including First Aid, Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Fire Marshall and will expand the offer with new relevant courses.
We will build upon our free programme to bring local businesses & employees opportunities to learn more about a variety of topics including legal surgeries, relevant changes in legislation, latest consumers trends and much more.
We will continue to offer opportunities to improve customer service through specialised support and training.
We will run regular business networking events to bring local businesses and stakeholders together and work with other business organisations to expand the networks.
- Saved members £48,000 through our joint procurement scheme
- Trained over 162 local employees
- 57 businesses have utilised our waste & recycling scheme through First Mile
- Hosted regular networking events
- 45 businesses supported through customer service programme
- Sponsorship of the Newham Chamber of Commerce Awards