GREAT GET TOGETHER 2019
Whether you want to be entertained, get creative or get up and take part, there are more activities than ever before at this year’s Great Get Together! Discover local talent and enjoy exclusive performances and workshops from the world-class East Bank organisations set to form part of the Stratford community!
Bring along a picnic to enjoy, or make the most of the delicious food and drink stalls sharing delicacies from all over the world.
There will be over five different stages and zones, including a Family Zone and Breakin’ Convention tent.
- World-class dance performances from Sadler’s Wells
- Storytelling, free face-painting and games for children
- Fun and interactive craft workshops
- Family dance and singing workshops
- Beatbox performances and spoken word/rap workshops
- Pop up, immersive street art exhibition sponsored by IQL
- Making Zone with hands-on activities
- Music throughout the day, including performances from BBC Singers and the Chobham Academy Band
- Have-a-go sports
- Street food and drink
- And much more!
Gather together your family, friends and anyone else you can find and make a day of it!