Supercharge your Sales - COVID-19 Business Help Series
Day 1: Friday 27 November
09:30 - 16:30
Day 2: Tuesday 1 December
09:30 - 16:30
Sales are the lifeline of every business. The ability to find, pitch and convert qualified leads can make or break a small business – and (Coronavirus) COVID-19 has transformed the playing field.
This free London Business Hub intensive 2-day virtual workshop is designed to offer expert advice to help you adapt your sales team to the current marketplace, navigate roadblocks and help drive future sales opportunities.
The needs of customers, buying behaviours and adoption of technology have rapidly shifted across markets and industries globally. Join us to learn about different tools available to support you and how to transition your business to help meet your customers where they are now.
What will you learn?
- Uncover how to carry out effective market research
- Learn about available market research tools
- Gain support on how to identify your target market
- Learn how to translate market research into a competitive analysis and use it to grow your business
- Discover how to sell, pitch and influence in a virtual environment
- Find out how to refocus your value proposition to build new sales opportunities
- Gain insights to generate, nurture and convert new or existing leads