ACT Awareness E-Learning
The course is split into 7 modules and can be completed in full in around 45 minutes, or it can also be completed as individual modules at your convenience.
The following eLearning Modules are available:
- Introduction to Terrorism
- Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
- How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
- How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
- What to do in the Event of a Bomb Threat
- How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons attack
- Summary and Supporting Materials
Two options are available for you to access the eLearning:
URL: You will be provided with your own URL link and PIN to immediately access the online version.
SCORM: If you intend to deliver the ACT Awareness eLearning course using your own learning management system (LMS) then we can supply a SCORM 1.2 compliant file.
Learn more here.
Also, see link for the helpful video about the SCaN products https://www.cpni.gov.uk/Scan