Highfield Level 2 Award in the Principles of Fire Safety
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
- hazards, risks and means of escape
- common causes of fire in the workplace
- hazards during or after a fire
- how fire can spread
- the steps within a fire risk assessment
- the types and uses of fire-fighting equipment
- the role of fire wardens in the workplace
WHO REQUIRES THIS QUALIFICATION?
This qualification is aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety who are based in any area where there is a potential risk of fire. Learners gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone and will recognise the causes of fire as well as knowing common hazards, the steps in a fire risk assessment and how to reduce the likelihood of fires.
WHY A HIGHFIELD QUALIFICATION?
Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating over 350,000 learners a year. We’re extremely proud to be a Highfield-approved centre and offer industry-recognised qualifications that will enhance your career prospects.