These courses are for BID members only.
When your employees are on furlough they cannot undertake any work but can take part in volunteering as well as training. This is a good time and opportunity for your staff to get essential training done.
Registration is essential. There is no deadline but registration will close once a certain number of places is reached. Limited to 2 places per business. Within a few days after your registration, you'll receive your login details to your chosen course(s). After your training is done you will receive a certification of completion.
Alternatively, register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate the training course(s) and the number of people participating.
The full list of training courses you can choose from:
- Food Safety Level 2
- Health & Safety Level 2
- Personal Licence Holders
- Fire Safety Level 2
- Manual Handling
- Care Certificate
- Spectator Safety
- Asbestos Awareness
- Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events
- Customer Service Level 2
- An Awareness of Warehousing and Storage
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Infection Prevention and Control + New COVID-19 Module
Short courses 20-40 min:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Introduction to Fraud and Fraud Prevention
- Managing Conflict
- Self-Awareness and Personal Development
- Stress Management
- Team Working
- Equality & Diversity