Creative Industries Peer Networks business support programme
This programme is ideal for creative sector SMEs who are looking for a space to overcome business challenges, increase business resilience and hone their leadership skills, particularly in the light of the ongoing impacts of Covid-19. It's open to SMEs who have been running for at least 1 year, with a turnover of £100k+.
From finance and HR to sales, marketing and more, our expert facilitators give you the flexibility to create a trusted support network that works for you, helping you to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.
The programme is for SMEs who…
– Are in the creative industries
– Have been operating for at least 1 year
– Have a turnover of at least £100,000
– Have at least five employees (or associates / freelancers)
– Have a registered business address in Greater London
– Aspire to improve
– Are open to sharing challenges and opportunities with others
If you’re not sure if you are eligible for this programme, you can contact us via email@example.com to discuss.
Deadline for applications if the 30th of October!!