Covid-19 recovery grants
The scheme is now live!
16 October 2020
- This is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), and eligible SMEs can access grants of between £1,000 – £5,000.
- There are two main funding streams; one for SMEs in the Visitor Economy sector and one for SMEs in the wider economy (all sectors)
- There is no strict cut-off date for applications, but they will assess on a basis of first come first served so interested businesses should try to apply asap.
- Eligible businesses should make an application where they indicate clearly 3 main points:
- how their businesses have been affected by Covid-19
- what is their proposal in response to this effect
- how the proposed activity will have a positive impact on their business
- Businesses should note that they will need to wait for a successful application notification before they process to any relevant purchase or services related to the grant. Once they have the confirmation, then they pay for the goods or services first before they go to claim money back for (providing relevant evidence i.e. receipts, invoices), and the latter be within 1 month.
Learn more about the eligibility criteria and how to apply following the link below.