PUBLIC CONSULTATION INVITATION
- New purpose-built student accommodation, including 35% affordable student rooms
- A new “community pub” – to be delivered with support from the Plunkett Foundation
- New workspace, including affordable workspace – to be delivered with support from Bow Arts
- Enhanced public realm and landscaping, including a striking new public space at the junction of the High Street and Lett Road
- Exceptional scheme design, achieved through working with an award-winning team with a local track record
The consultation will take place across two platforms both in person and online. This will involve a two-day public consultation event with all the material shown as available on a new project website at www.302-312StratfordHighSt.co.uk.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Initial proposals will be available to view on-line at the project website www.302-312StratfordHighSt.co.uk from Monday 1st November. There will also be an online feedback form. In addition to this, there will be two drop-in events where you will be able to discuss the proposal in person.
Dominvs Group will be holding two drop-in events in Carpenters & Dockland Community Centre, 98 Gibbins Road, E15 2HU. The venue is a 2-minute walk from Stratford Station. The event will be open to the public at the times below: The event will be open to the public at the times below:
• Event 1: 4pm until 7pm – Tuesday 2nd November 2021
• Event 2: 2pm until 6pm – Wednesday 3rd November 2021